Social Icons

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Welcome & Introduction

Welcome everybody, to the new and hopefully better, Good Guy Greg Advice blog.


So I'm a regular guy from Czech republic. I'm 23 years old and I've been pretty lucky with my life so far. I grew up in a hotel in the Giant Mountains (funny things is, they are pretty small), where my parents worked as managers of that hotel. Since it was pretty high in the mountains, I grew up in a environment, where if I wanted to have friends, I had to make new ones every week, when a new bunch of guests arrived. Thanks to that, I grew up to be a very strong extrovert.

The second big piece of luck came in my life, when I started to attend high-school. I attended a boarding high-school in Prague, which unbelievably had a 1:9 guys to girls ratio. That provided me with an unique number of experience when dealing with girls. Whether it is friends issues, dating or relationship girls issues, I've seen them all and experienced a great deal of them.
The school itself was pretty valuable experience, because of the field of study was Diplomatic Protocol, with subject like Rhetoric or Etiquette, a introduction into most humanities or even cooking and dining classes.

Then I got into a journalism at Charles University, which I sadly did not finish, but even the two years alone gave me a lot. Whether it was the course Work with information where were taught how to properly organize your information so you can see correlations and causalities or the News Writing classes where we got all the information server at a silver platter, but we needed to pick the right parts of it to fit into a 400 character article and still get the important information to the reader. But mainly the many interviews I had the do with so many different people for different assignments have taught me how to talk with anyone about anything.

But more on that some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember I rule here and I will delete anything that I find not fitting.